Madhya Pradesh Police 863 Subedar, Platoon Commander & Sub-Inspector Online Recruitment/ Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result 2016: Additional Director General of Police, Madhya Pradesh has released a recruitment notification for filling up 863 vacant posts of Subedar, Platoon Commander and Sub-Inspector. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23.06.2016 to 22.07.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 863
Name of the Post:
1. Subedar: 63 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector (District Police Force): 670 Posts
3. Sub-Inspector (Special Branch): 22 Posts
4. Sub-Inspector (Q.D.): 02 Posts
5. Sub-Inspector (Radio): 25 Posts
6. Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 05 Posts
7. Platoon Commander: 53 Posts
8. Sub-Inspector (Armament): 23 Posts
- For S.N. 1 to 3 & 7: Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
- For S.N. 8: Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- For S.N. 5: Three Years Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication Engineering.
- For S.N. 4 & 6: Bachelor Degree with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Category Height Chest
Female 152.4 cms NA
Male 167.5 cms 81-86 cms
Age Limit: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.1999. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidate belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. State and for others as per govt. rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in written test, physical efficiency test and interview.
- For One Question Paper: Rs.320/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. State & Rs.570/- for all other candidates.
- For Two Question Paper: Rs.420/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. State & Rs.770/- for all other candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 23.06.2016 to 22.07.2016. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 23.06.2016
Last Date to Apply: 22.07.2016
Last Date for Editing in Application: 22.07.2016
Date of Written Exam: 04.09.2016