Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for 14283 Constable, Head Constable & ASI Posts: Additional Director General of Police, Madhya Pradesh has published a recruitment notification for filling up 14283 vacant posts of Constable (G.D., Driver, Cook, Barber, Washerman, Cobbler, Water Carrier, Sweeper, Mason, Bugler, Tent Khalasi), Head Constable (Computer) & ASI (Computer). Eligible candidates can apply online from 12.04.2016 to 11.05.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 14283
Name of the Post:
1. Constable (General Duty): 12006 Posts
2. Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
3. Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
4. Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
5. Constable (Washerman): 98 Posts
6. Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
7. Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
8. Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
9. Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
10. Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
11. Constable (Tent Khalasi): 28 Posts
12. Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
13. ASI (Computer): 50 Posts
Category Height Chest
Female 158 cms NA
Male (ST) 160 cms 76-81 cms
Male (Other) 168 cms 81-86 cms
Age Limit: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998. 5 years of upper age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. State.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and/ or Trade Test.
- For One Question Paper: Rs.320/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. State & Rs.570/- for all other candidates.
- For Two Question Paper: Rs.420/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. State & Rs.770/- for all other candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 12.04.2016 to 11.05.2016. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 12.04.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 11.05.2016
Last Date for Editing in Application: 16.05.2016
Date of Written Exam: 17.07.2016