Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Distance Online Admission for Session 2016-17: Directorate of Distance Education, Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) has released a notification for online admission form for various courses as mentioned below in Distance Mode for Session 2016-17. Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 12.08.2016 to 30.12.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
List of Courses:
1. Bachelor of Arts (Three year)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Three year)
3. Bachelor of Library & Information Science (One year)
1. Master of Commerce (Two year)
2. Master of Science (Mathematics) (Two year)
3. Master of Library & Information Science (One year)
4. Master of Arts (Two year each)
iv) Political Science
v) Public Administration
- For Graduate Courses: Intermediate (10+2) in any Stream.
- For Post Graduate Courses & B.Lib.Sc.: Graduate in any Steam/ Discipline.
- For M.Lib.Sc.: B.Lib.Sc.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of academic performance.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 12.08.2016 to 30.12.2016. After filling online application form, computer generated copy of the same duly signed with all required documents should reach through Registered/ Speed Post to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana (India) Pin 124001 within within 07 days from the date of date of submission of fee.
Admission Helpline: 01262-393191, 87, 89, 99, 92, 93
Last Date to Apply without Late Fee: 30.09.2016
Last Date to Apply with Rs.500/- Late Fee: 31.10.2016
Last Date to Apply with Rs.1000/- Late Fee: 30.12.2016