Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Technical Staff and Operatives Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 468 vacant posts of Technical Staff and Operatives in various trades in skilled grades. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 20.12.2016. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 468
Name of the Post: Technical Staff and Operatives
Name of the Trade:
1. Jr. QC Inspector (NDT-Mechanical): 07 Posts
2. Sr. Medical Assistant (Male): 02 Post
3. Driver-Vehicle: 01 Post
4. Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 08 Posts
5. Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical): 02 Posts
6. Jr. Planner Estimator (Electrical/ Elecronics): 01 Post
7. Jr. QC Inspector (Mechanical): 01 Post
8. Jr. QC Inspector (Electrical): 01 Post
9. Structural Fabricator: 95 Posts
10. Fitter: 61 Posts
11. Pipe Fitter: 42 Posts
12. Electrician: 39 Posts
13. Electric Crane Operator: 07 Posts
14. Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
15. Painter: 33 Posts
16. Carpenter: 12 Posts
17. Machinist: 07 Posts
18. Brass Finisher: 06 Posts
19. Compressor Attendant: 01 Post
20. Millwright Mechanic: 01 Post
21. Composite Welder: 37 Posts
22. Rigger: 40 Posts
23. Security Sepoy: 02 Posts
24. Fire Fighter: 11 Posts
25. Chipper Grinder: 26 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 5 to 8: Engineering Diploma in relevant Trade.
- For S.N. 2: Diploma/ Degree in Nursing.
- For S.N. 3: Matriculation (10th) with at least 4 years driving experience.
- For S.N. 4, 9 to 22 & 25: National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in relevant Trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.04.1983 and not later than 01.04.1998 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.04.1980 and not later than 01.04.1998 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.04.1978 and not later than 01.04.1998 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.140/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Trade Test and/ or Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form given below along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to DGM (HR-Rec.-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010.
Start Date to Apply: 30.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 20.12.2016