Markfed Punjab Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for 327 Field Officer, Asst. Accountant, Asst. Sales Officer, Chemist, Manager, Clerk, Peon, Chowkidar & Other Posts: The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Limited has published a recruitment notification for filling up 327 vacant posts of Field Officer, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Sales Officer, Chemist, Manager, Clerk, Steno Typist, Peon, Chowkidar & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06.05.2016 to 30.05.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 327
Name of the Post:
1. Internal Auditor: 01 Post (SC)
2. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer: 01 Post (SC)
3. Sr. Accounts Officer: 05 Posts (SC, ESM, PH)
4. Technical Officer: 07 Posts (General, SC, ESM)
5. Sr. Branch Officer: 07 Posts
6. Field Officer (Preservation): 17 Posts
7. Field Officer (General): 47 Posts
8. Assistant Accountant: 68 Posts
9. Assistant Sales Officer: 32 Posts
10. Assistant Field Officer: 62 Posts
11. Steno Typist: 19 Posts
12. Manager (Quality Control): 01 Post (General)
13. Production Manager: 01 Post (General)
14. Quality Control Incharge: 01 Post (General)
15. Dy. General Manager: 01 Post (General)
16. Chemist: 03 Posts (General, SC)
17. Manager: 01 Post (General)
18. Chef: 01 Post (General)
19. Store Keeper: 01 Post (General)
20. Foreman: 01 Post (General)
21. Lab Technician: 02 Post (General, SC)
22. Clerk: 14 Posts
23. Peon: 04 Posts (General, SC)
24. .Peon-cum-Chowkidar: 30 Posts
- For Post S.N. 6: B.Sc. (Agriculture) 1st Division.
- For Post S.N. 7 & 10: B.Sc. (Agriculture) 2nd Division having minimum 50% marks.
- For Post S.N. 8: B.Com. (1st Division) with One year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
- For Post S.N. 9: Graduate 2nd Division with One year Diploma in Marketing OR MBA with specialization in Marketing.
- For Post S.N. 11: Graduate 2nd Division with proficiency in Punjabi Stenography.
- For Post S.N. 21: 10+2 with diploma in Lab. Technician.
- For Post S.N. 23 & 24: Must have passed middle standard with Punjabi, preference will be given to those having rural background.
- For Other Posts: Candidates are requested to please refer below given official detail.
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1998. Relaxation of age limit would be for 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates & for other as per rules.
Fees: Rs.500/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH & Rs.1000/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of written test only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 06.05.2016 to 30.05.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 06.05.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 30.05.2016
Last Date for Submission of Fee: 02.06.2016
Date of Written Test: Tentative in the month of July/ August, 2016