Mahasamund District Court Recruitment 2017: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Mahasamund has released a recruitment notification for filling up 16 vacant posts of Stenographer (Hindi & English) and Assistant Grade-III. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 10.04.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No. of Posts: 16
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer (Hindi): 07 Posts
2. Stenographer (English): 02 Posts
3. Assistant Grade-III: 07 Posts
Qualification: Graduation in any Stream with Knowledge of Typing/ Shorthand + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For BC/ SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1972 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.200/- in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Mahaboobnagar in favour of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Mahaboobnagar.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to District & Sessions Judge, Mahasamund - 393445.
Start Date to Apply: 07.03.2017
Last Date to Apply: 10.04.2017