Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2016-17 Notification/ Online Application/ Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result: Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction, Centralised Admission Cell, Bangalore on behalf of Department of School Education, Karnataka has released Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2016 Notification. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14.10.2016 to 15.11.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Name of the Exam: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Name of Paper:
1. Paper-I: For Class 1 to 5
2. Paper-II: For Class 6 to 8
- For Paper-I: Intermediate (10+2) with at least 50% marks + D.Ed. OR Intermediate (10+2) with at least 50% marks + B.El.Ed.
- For Paper-II: Graduation + D.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks + B.Ed. OR Intermediate (10+2) with at least 50% marks + B.El.Ed. OR B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- For Paper- I or II: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ CI candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates.
- For Both Papers: Rs.400/- for SC/ ST/ CI candidates and Rs.800/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is Compulsory for Recruitment of Teacher in the State.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 14.10.2016 to 15.11.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 14.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 15.11.2016
Date of Exam: 08.01.2017