Karnataka State Police 5855 Constable & Sub-Inspector Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: Karnataka State Police has released a recruitment notification for filling up 5855 vacant posts of Constable (Civil/ Armed) & Sub-Inspector (Civil/ Wireless/ Armed/ Special Reserve). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13.10.2016 for S.N. 3 to 6 and on or before 17.10.2016 for S.N. 1 & 2. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 5855
Name of the Post:
1. Civil Police Constable (Men & Women): 3477 Posts
2. Armed Police Constable (Men): 1834 Posts
3. Police Sub-Inspector (Civil): 398 Posts
4. Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless): 28 Posts
5. Armed Police Sub-Inspector: 90 Posts
6. Special Reserve Sub-Inspector: 28 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
- For S.N. 3, 5 & 6: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline.
- For S.N. 4: Degree in Science in Physics/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC).
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1, 2: Born not before 17.10.1991 and not later than 17.10.1997.
- For S.N. 3: Born not before 05.10.1987 and not later than 05.10.1994.
- For S.N. 4, 5 & 6: Born not before 13.10.1990 and not later than 13.10.1995.
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs.250/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Exam, Physical Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online using below given link on or before 13.10.2016 for S.N. 3 to 6 and on or before 17.10.2016 for S.N. 1 & 2. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online for S.N. 3 to 6: 19.09.2016
Start Date to Apply Online for S.N. 1 & 2: 21.09.2016
Last Date to Apply Online for S.N. 3 to 6: 13.10.2016
Last Date to Apply Online for S.N. 1 & 2: 17.10.2016