Kabirdham District Court Recruitment 2017: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kabirdham (Kawardha) has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 23.10.2017. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 24
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer (English): 02 Posts
2. Stenographer (Hindi): 06 Posts
3. Steno Typist: 02 Posts
4. Assistant Grade-III: 13 Posts
5. Vehicle Driver: 01 Post
- For Stenographer & Steno Typist: Graduation with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application, Shorthand & Typing.
- For Assistant: Graduation with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application & Typing.
- For Vehicle Driver: Middle (8th) Pass with a valid driving license for light vehicles.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC/ SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kabirdham (Kawardha)-491995 through Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
Start Date to Apply: 20.09.2017
Last Date to Apply: 23.10.2017