Jharkhand Civil Service Exam 2016 Result/ Admit Card/ Notification: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi has released Combined Civil Service Competitive Examintion 2016 notification for filling up 326 vacant posts of Gazetted Officer in various departments of state. Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 07.10.2016 to 08.11.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 326
Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Service Competitive Examintion 2016
Name of the Service:
1. Administrative Service: 143 Posts
2. Finance Service: 104 Posts
3. Education Service: 36 Posts
4. Co-operative Service: 09 Posts
5. Social Security Service: 03 Posts
6. Information Service: 07 Posts
7. Police Service: 06 Posts
8. Planning Service: 18 Posts
- For S.N. 8: Graduate Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Math/ Geography/ Agricultural Science/ Civil Engineering.
- For Others: Graduate Degree in any Stream.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.08.1975 and not later than 01.08.1996 / 1995/ 1994.
- For BC/ EBC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1973 and not later than 01.08.1996 / 1995/ 1994.
- For Women (General/ BC/ EBC): Born not earlier than 02.08.1972 and not later than 01.08.1996 / 1995/ 1994.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.08.1970 and not later than 01.08.1996 / 1995/ 1994.
Fees: Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand state and Rs.600/- for all other candidates. PH Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 07.10.2016 to 08.11.2016. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 07.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 08.11.2016
Date of Exam: 18.12.2016