MP High Court Assistant, DEO, Translator & EPABX Operator Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Registrar General, Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has released a recruitment notification no. 422/Exam/2016 for filling up 61 vacant posts of following ministerial staff. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.11.2016 to 27.11.2016 using link given below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 61
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
- For S.N. 2: BCA with Typing Exam Passed.
- For S.N. 3: BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Sc./ Electronics) OR Diploma in Electronics/ Computer Engineering.
- For S.N. 4: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with One Year Diploma in Computer Application.
- For S.N. 5: Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma in EPABX Operator.
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999. Relaxation is applicable as per rules for candidates belonging to reserved/ special categories.
- For S.N. 2 & 4: Rs.600/- for PwD/ Candidates belonging to reserved categories of MP state and Rs.800 for all other candidates
- For Other Posts: Rs.100/- for PwD/ Candidates belonging to reserved categories of MP state and Rs.200 for all other candidates
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Written Exam, Trade/ Skill/ Practical Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 01.11.2016 to 27.11.2016 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 01.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 27.11.2016
Last Date for Correction: 30.11.2016