1 STC, Jabalpur December 2016 Army Relation Bharti/ Sports for All States & UTs of India: Commandant, 1 Signal Training Centre (STC), Jabalpur has released a Unit Headquarters Quota (UHQ) recruitment rally (Bhai-Bhand, Relation Bharti) schedule for filling up vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty, Clerk/ Storekeeper, Technical, Tradesman) in the force. Eligible and Interested candidates can report directly to below given place as per mentioned schedule. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Rally/ Bharti Place: IG Ground, 2 TTR
Reporting Time: 05:00 AM
Nearest Railway Station: Jabalpur
Rally/ Bharti Schedule:
- For Soldier General Duty: Matric (10th) pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen: Matric (10th) Pass.
- For Soldier (GD): Born not earlier than 13.10.1995 and not later than 13.04.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 13.10.1993 and not later than 13.04.1999.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test and Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Date of Medical Exam: 12.12.2016
Date of Aptitude Test for Soldier (Tradesman): 21.12.2016
Date of CEE for Soldier (Clerk/ Storekeeper): 26.02.2017
Date of CEE for Soldier (Other Trades): 29.01.2017