Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant (02/2016 Batch): The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.12.2015 to 31.12.2015 by 5:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (02/2016 Batch)
Name of the Branch:
Age Limit: Age relaxation is applicable for OBC/ SC/ ST as per rules.
- For General Duty: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.1995.
- For General Duty (Pilot): Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.1997.
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) Branch: Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Techor 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) & General Duty Pilot].
- For Technical (Mechanical & Electrical) Branch: Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine orAutomotive or Mechatronics or Industrial andProduction orMetallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or PowerEngg.orPower Electronics with 60% marks. OR Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- For Law Branch: A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type. During PP & DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
Fees: There is no Application Fee for Recruitment in Indian Coast Guard.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 19.12.2015 to 31.12.2015. No printout is required to be sent to Indian Coast Guard. However it is mandatory to bring during Selection Process.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.12.2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application except Law Branch: 22.12.2015 by 05:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Law Branch: 31.12.2015 by 05:00 PM
Date for Downloading Admit Card except Law Branch: From 01.01.2016 to 06.12.2016 by 05:00 PM
Date for Downloading Admit Card for Law Branch: From 07.01.2016 to 08.12.2016 by 05:00 PM