Indian Army Online Recruitment/ Admit Card for Technical Graduate Course (TGC) - 124: Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for filling up 40 vacancies of Lieutenant through Technical Graduate Course (TGC) - 124 commencing from January, 2017. Eligible and Interested male candidates can apply online from 08.06.2016 to 27.06.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Entry: Technical Graduate Course (TGC) - 124
Name of the Stream:
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical: 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Sc. & Engg/ Computer Technology/ IT/ M.Sc. (Computer Sc.): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 06 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics & Microwave: 02 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01.01.2017
Age Limit: Should not be born before 02.01.1990 and not after 01.01.1997.
Fees: There will be no application fee for recruitment in Indian Army.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 08.06.2016 to 27.06.2016. No printout is required to be sent to Indian Army.
Start Date to Apply Online: 08.06.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 27.06.2016
SSB/ Interview Month: July/ August, 2016