Indian Army 201 Civilians Recruitment 2017: Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts in 1 Field Ordnance Depot, 15 Field Ammunition Depot, Northern Command Vehicle Depot (NCVD), Ordnance Transit Group, 39 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit, 10 Infantry Division Ordnance Unit & 25 Infantry Division Ordnance Unit. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 03.03.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 201
Name of the Post:
1. Fireman: 03 Posts
2. Telephone Operator Grade-II: 01 Post
3. Tradesman (Mate): 171 Posts
4. Safaiwala: 02 Posts
5. Civilian Motor Driver: 02 Posts
6. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 11 Posts
7. Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
8. Material Assistant: 10 Posts
- For S.N. 1 to 5: Matriculation (10th).
- For S.N. 6 & 7: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing/ Shorthand.
- For S.N. 8: Graduation in any Stream OR Diploma in Material Management OR Diploma in Engineering.
- For S.N. 8: Born not earlier than 04.03.1990 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 04.03.1992 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Test and Physical/ Practical/ Trade/ Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Commandant, 15 FAD, PIN : 909715, C/o 56 APO.
Start Date to Apply: 11.02.2017
Last Date to Apply: 03.03.2017
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.