Indian Air Force All India Selection List (AISL)/ Merit List/ Final Result/ Enrollment List 2017 for Group 'X' & Group 'Y': Indian Air Force has conducted All India Selection Test in the month of January & February for the posts of Group 'X' & Group 'Y'. In All India Selection Test Indian Air Force has conducted Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Personal Interview and Medical Test during the month of January & February. Now Indian Air Force has declared All India Selection List (AISL) of candidates with Fit & Unfit status who has appeared in the said exam. If your status is Fit then you are eligible to join Indian Air Force as Airman in the said post and if in your status is Unfit then you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as Airman in the said post.
Exam Date: January & February, 2017
Result Display Date: 31.10.2017
Enrollment List Display Date: 10.12.2017
Instructions for Candidates:
1. This list is as per the Roll No. and does not indicate the merit position.
2. Candidates whose names appear in AISLs as Main List/ Wait List are NOT (R) NOT guaranteed enrollment.
3. Candidates whose names do not appear in Main List/ Wait List of AISL although they have passed the selection tests, denotes that they are low in merit, hence failed to secure place in AISL.
4. Enrollment will be strictly as per the merit position in AISL subject to:-
- (a) Availability of vacancies.
- (b) Medical fitness.
- (c) Not exceeding the upper age limit for enrollment i.e 21 years as on date of enrollment (except for Education Instructors and Musician trades).
- (d) Validity period of AISL.
6. Candidates can apply for selection any number of times, till:-
- (a) Requisite qualifications with pass percentage exist
- (b) Within the permissible age limits as published in advertisements for Selection Test/Recruitment Rallies.
8. Candidates are advised not to discontinue their studies/job, if any in the interim period.
9. The medical disposal (FIT/ UNFIT) of the candidates is only provisional. The candidature of the candidates who have become UNFIT/ ABSENT in the Appeal Medical Board automatically stands cancelled (R) cancelled.
10. Candidature of candidates against whom CSV (Certificates Subject to Verification) is annotated in the Remarks column is provisional. They are to produce original educational certificates to the concerned CO, ASC by 15th November failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled.