IIT Kanpur Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Jr. Technical Superintendent, Jr. Assistant & Other Posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has released a recruitment notification for filling up 94 vacant posts of Registrar, Medical Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Dresser. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.08.2016 to 30.08.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
- For S.N. 7: M.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.E. in appropriate field, OR B.Sc. in appropriate field with 02 years relevant experience, OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field from respective State Board with 03 years relevant experience, OR ITI with 05 years relevant experience. Knowledge of computer applications.
- For S.N. 8: Master’s degree with 05 years relevant experience, OR Bachelor’s degree with 07 years relevant experience. Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer applications and Secretarial practices.
- For S.N. 9: GNM OR B.Sc. (Nursing).
- For S.N. 10: Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy.
- For S.N. 12: Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications.
- For S.N. 13: B.Sc. in appropriate field, OR BCA, OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field OR ITI with 03 years experience. Knowledge of computer applications.
- For S.N. 14: Matriculation (10th) pass with one year of relevant experience in a hospital/ nursing home.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to below given official detail.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories.
- For S.N. 1: No Age Limit. Preferably below 55 years.
- For S.N. 2 to 5: Born not earlier than 30.08.1971 and not later than 30.08.1995.
- For S.N. 6 to 9: Born not earlier than 30.08.1981 and not later than 30.08.1995.
- For S.N. 10 to 14: Born not earlier than 30.08.1986 and not later than 30.08.1995.
Fees: SC/ ST and Persons with Disabilities are not required to submit the application fees.
- For S.N. 1 to 5: Rs.500/-.
- For S.N. 6 to 13: Rs.250/-.
- For S.N. 14: Rs.50/-.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through written test, practical test, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 10.08.2016 to 30.08.2016. Please send printed copy of your Online filled application form alongwith the online payment receipt with self attested photocopies of relevant document to The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) through Registered/ Speed Post.
Start Date to Apply Online: 10.08.2016
Last Date for Depositing of Fee: 30.08.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 07.09.2016