IBPS CWE RRBs V Result/ Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016 for Officers & Office Assistants (Multipurpose): Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released CWE RRBs-V notification for filling up 16560 vacant posts of Officers & Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in the Participating Organisations. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 16560
Name of the Post:
1. Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 8824 Posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 5539 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (General): 1533 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (IT): 130 Posts
5. Officer Scale-II (CA): 35 Posts
6. Officer Scale-II (Law): 55 Posts
7. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 19 Posts
8. Officer Scale-II (Agriculture): 152 Posts
9. Officer Scale-II (Marketing): 75 Posts
10. Officer Scale-III: 198 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 2: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline.
- For S.N. 3 & 10: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For S.N. 4: Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with 50% marks.
- For S.N. 5: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For S.N. 6: Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For S.N. 7: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR MBA in Finance.
- For S.N. 8: Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For S.N. 9: MBA in Marketing.
Age Limit: Relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 02.09.1988 and not later than 01.09.1998.
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 03.09.1986 and not later than 31.08.1998.
- For S.N. 10: Born not earlier than 03.09.1976 and not later than 31.08.1995.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 03.09.1984 and not later than 31.08.1995.
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates and Rs.600/- for all others.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be based on the performance in preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 14.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.09.2016
Preliminary Exam for Officer: 05 & 06.11.2016
Preliminary Exam for Office Assistant: 12, 13 & 19.11.2016
Main Exam for Officer Scale-I: 11.12.2016
Exam Date for Office Scale-II & III: 11.12.2016
Main Exam for Office Assistant: 18.12.2016