HSSC Advt. No. 03/2016 - Apply Online for 4509 Shift Attendant, UDC, LDC, Station Operator & Other Posts: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released notification for recruitment of 4509 posts of Shift Attendant, Upper Divisional Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Grid Sub Station Operator, Accounts Clerk, Store Munshi, Technician & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05.03.2016 to 11.04.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.........
Total No.of Posts: 4509
Name of the Posts:
1. Shift Attendant: 2426 Posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk: 447 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 964 Posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 Posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36 Posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109 Posts
8. Section Officer: 04 Posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 Posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 Posts
11. Analyst: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03 Posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
14. Foreman Grade-ll (Hydel): 01 Post
15. Foreman Grade-ll (Thermal) (Electrical Trade): 05 Posts
16. Foreman Grade-ll (Thermal) (Mechanical Trade): 04 Posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05 Posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 Posts
19. Store Munshi: 03 Posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 Posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 Posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04 Posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 Posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Post S.N. 60: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 09.08.1974 and not later than 10.05.1986.
- For Post S.N. 58, 59 & 61: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 09.08.1974 and not later than 10.05.1981.
- For Other Posts: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 09.08.1974 and not later than 10.05.1999.
Qualification: Candidates are requested to please refer notification for Educational Qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Trade/ Skill Test, Interview.
Fees: Candidates have to pay the fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
- For Post 4, 5, 8 to 10 , 12, 14 to 18, 24: Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35 for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 18/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only.
- For 1 to 3, 6, 7, 11, 13, 19 to 23: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25 for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only.
- Note: There will be no application fee for Physical Handicapped & Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 05.03.2016 to 11.04.2016. No printout is required to be sent to HSSC, Panchkula.
Start Date to Apply: 05.03.2016
Last Date to Apply: 11.04.2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 14.04.2016