Indian Air Force 110 Civilians Recruitment 2017: HQ Western Air Command has released a recruitment notification for filling up following Group 'C' Civilian posts at various Air Force Stations/ Units. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 28.05.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No. of Posts: 110
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 11 Posts
2. Cook: 05 Posts
3. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 34 Posts
4. Mess Staff: 17 Posts
8. Safaiwala: 15 Posts
9. Superintendent (Store): 05 Posts
10. Storekeeper: 13 Posts
11. Carpenter: 04 Posts
12. Driver (CMTD): 01 Post
13. Painter: 03 Posts
14. Vulcaniser: 01 Post
15. Dhobi: 01 Post
- For Supdt (Store): Graduation in any discipline.
- For Storekeeper & LDC: Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
- For Painter, Carpenter & Vulcaniser: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For General: Born not earlier than 29.05.1992 and not later than 28.05.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 29.05.1989 and not later than 28.05.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 29.05.1987 and not later than 28.05.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to respective Air Force Station/ Unit.
Start Date to Apply: 29.04.2017
Last Date to Apply: 28.05.2017