HQ 54 Movement Control Group Civilians Recruitment 2017: Recruitment Cell, HQ 54 Movement Control Group has released a recruitment notification for filling up following vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 03.03.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 14
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05 Posts
2. Tally Clerk: 01 Post
3. Cook: 02 Posts
4. MTS (Safaiwala): 03 Posts
5. MTS (Chowkidar): 01 Post
6. Barber: 01 Post
7. Washerman: 01 Post
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For Others: Matriculation (10th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 04.03.1992 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 04.03.1989 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 04.03.1987 and not later than 03.03.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Test and Practical/ Trade Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Group Commander, Recruitment Cell, HQ 54 Movement Control Group, Pin - 900120, C/o 56 APO.
Start Date to Apply: 11.02.2017
Last Date to Apply: 03.03.2017
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.