HPSC Advt. No. 8/2015 - Assistant Engineer, District Welfare Officer, Manager & Other Post Online Recruitment 2016: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released advertisement no. 8/2015 for recruitment of following vacant posts in various departments of State. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.02.2016 to 30.12.2016 using link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 87
Name of the Post:
1. Chief Manager Production: 01 Post
2. Chief Manager Marketing: 01 Post
3. Manager: 03 Posts
4. Assistant Director: 01 Post
5. Numismatic Officer: 01 Post
6. Curator: 01 Post
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 63 Posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 07 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
10. District Welfare Officer: 05 Posts
11. Hydrologist: 01 Post
12. Geophysicist: 01 Post
- For S.N. 1 to 3: Born not earlier than 07.03.1971 and not later than 08.03.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 4 to 6: Born not earlier than 14.02.1974 and not later than 15.02.1995 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 7 to 9, 11 & 12: Born not earlier than 31.07.1973 and not later than 01.08.1995 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 10: Born not earlier than 31.12.1970 and not later than 01.01.1986 (both dates inclusive).
- For S.N. 11 & 12: Rs.250/- for General (Female), SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM candidates and Rs.1000/- for all others.
- For Other Posts: Rs.125/- for General (Female), SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM candidates and Rs.500/- for all others.
- Note: There is no application fee for Physical Handicap of Haryana State.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.02.2016 to 30.12.2016 using link given below. After applying, send the printout alongwith all relevant documents to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula.
Start Date to Apply: 08.02.2016
Last Date to Apply: 08.03.2016