HPSC 16 Editor, District Ayurvedic Officer Senior Scientific Officer & Other Posts Online Recruitment 2016: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released advertisement no. 03 of 2016 for direct recruitment of 16 Rural Community Theatre Organiser, Project Officer, Stage Setter, Editor, District Ayurvedic Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer & Senior Scientific Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.11.2016 to 07.12.2016 using link given below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 16
Name of the Post:
1. Rural Community Theatre Organiser: 01 Post
2. Project Officer Class-II: 01 Post
3. Stage Setter Class-II: 01 Post
4. Editor Tamir-e-Haryana (Urdu) Class-II: 01 Post
5. District Ayurvedic Officers: 02 Posts
6. Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
7. Senior Scientific Officer (Cyber Forensic): 01 Post
8. Senior Scientific Officer (DNA): 02 Posts
9. Senior Scientific Officer (Explosive): 01 Post
10. Senior Scientific Officer (Psychology): 05 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Diploma in Theatre Arts and should have atleast 10 productions/ directions conducting of folk Theatre to his credit after attaining diploma.
- For S.N. 2: Graduate Degree with five years experience of Production/directing stage plays, dance, drama operas etc.
- For S.N. 3: Intermediate (10+2) with five years experience in Stage Setting for the atrical performance.
- For S.N. 6: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with two years experience as Sub Divisional Engineer.
- For S.N. 6: B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subject + 7 years experience OR M.Sc. (Zoology) + 4 years experience.
- For S.N. 7: M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA/ B.Tech. (Computer Science) with three years experience in Cyber Forensic.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to official detail given below.
Age Limit: Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories of Haryana state as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1 to 4: Born not earlier than 08.12.1974 and not later than 07.12.1999
- For S.N. 5: Born not earlier than 02.11.1971 and not later than 01.11.1984
- For S.N. 6: Born not earlier than 02.11.1971 and not later than 01.11.1991
- For S.N. 7 to 10: Born not earlier than 02.02.1971 and not later than 01.02.1994
Fees: Rs.500/-. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying of any fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 08.11.2016 to 07.12.2016 using link given below. After applying online candidates are required to send printout of online application form with all relevant document to HPSC office.
Start Date to Apply: 08.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 07.12.2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 12.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 22.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout for Remote Areas: 29.12.2016