Hindustan Newsprint Limited Attendant & Fireman Result/ Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: DGM, Hindustan Newsprint Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 50 vacant posts of Trainee (Attendant-I & Attendant-II) & Fireman. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 31.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 50
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education with 60% marks in the final examination in Agro Machinery and Power Engineering or Automobile Technology or Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning trades.
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) in Fire Fighting + One Year Experience.
- For S.N. 3 to 6: Certificate from ITI in respective trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.10.1991 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1988 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For SC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1986 and not later than 30.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Limited payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor. SC/ PH candidates are not required to pay application fee.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Written Exam/ Trade/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to DGM, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar, P.O. Kottayam – 686 616.
Last Date to Apply: 31.10.2016