High Court of Sikkim Librarian, Steno, Clerk & Other Posts Recruitment/ Admit Card/ Result 2016: Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok has released a recruitment notification for filling up 12 vacant posts of Librarian, Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Typist, DEO-cum-Clerk, Record Keeper, Assistant Registrar, Reader & Private Secretary. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 19.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Post:
1. Librarian: 01 Post
2. Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
3. Stenographer Grade-III: 01 Post
4. Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist: 01 Post
5. DEO-cum-Clerk: 01 Post
6. Record Keeper: 01 Post
7. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
8. Reader: 03 Posts
9. Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Diploma or Degree in Library Science.
- For S.N. 2: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Certificate or Diploma in Computer Application.
- For S.N. 3 to 5: Intermediate (10+2) with Certificate or Diploma in Computer Application.
- For S.N. 6: Matriculation (10th) Pass with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 7 & 8: Degree in Law/ LLB.
- For S.N. 9: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Knowledge of Shorthand and Typing.
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 20.10.1986 and not later than 19.10.1998. Relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok - 737101.
Start Date to Apply: 14.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 19.10.2016