Gujarat Refinery Online Recruitment 2016 for Trade/ Technician Apprentice: Chief HR Manager, Gujarat Refinery has released a notification for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.08.2016 to 24.08.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.......
Total No. of Posts: 46
Name of Post: Apprentice
Name of Trade:
1. Trade Apprentice (Chemical Plant): 15 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 05 Posts
3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 06 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice (Chemical): 11 Posts
5. Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 03 Posts
6. Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 03 Posts
7. Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): 03 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 3: 3 years full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry).
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course.
- For S.N. 4 to 7: 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.08.1992 and not later than 31.07.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.08.1989 and not later than 31.07.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.08.1987 and not later than 31.07.1998.
- For Others: As per Govt. rules.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online using below given official link from 01.08.2016 to 24.08.2016. After applying online candidates are required to send printout of online application form with all relevant document to the Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320.
Start Date to Apply Online: 01.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 24.08.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 06.09.2016
Date of Written Exam: 18.09.2016
Date of Personal Interview: From 28.09.2016 to 08.10.2016