Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Exam 2016-17: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up following 335 vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.03.2017 to 31.03.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No. of Posts: 335
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Scale Deputy Collector/ Deputy District Development Officer: 40 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 28 Posts
3. District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 07 Posts
4. Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 02 Posts
5. Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development: 06 Posts
6. Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
7. Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96 Posts
8. Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 03 Posts
9. Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 03 Posts
10. Taluka Development Officer: 08 Posts
11. Assistant District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 22 Posts
12. District Inspector Land Record: 08 Posts
13. Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply: 15 Posts
14. Govt. Labour Officer: 07 Posts
15. Tribal Development Officer: 21 Posts
Qualification: Graduation in any Stream.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.04.1982 and not later than 31.03.1997 (both date inclusive).
- For Male (SC/ ST/ S & EBC)/ Women (General): Born not earlier than 01.04.1977 and not later than 31.03.1997 (both date inclusive).
- For Female (SC/ ST/ S & EBC): Born not earlier than 01.04.1972 and not later than 31.03.1997 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/- for all candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam/ Screening Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.03.2017 to 31.03.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 15.03.2017
Last Date to Apply: 31.03.2017