Gopalpur October 2016 Army Relation/ Sports Bharti for All States & UT of India: Army Air Defence Centre, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Indian Army has released a Unit Headquarters Quota (UHQ) recruitment rally (Bhai-Bhand, Relation Bharti) schedule for filling up vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty, Clerk/ Storekeeper, Technical, Tradesman) in the force. Eligible and Interested candidates can report directly to below given place as per mentioned schedule. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Rally/ Bharti Place: Main Gate of Army AD Centre, Gopalpur-on-Sea
Reporting Time: 04:00 AM
Nearest Railway Station: Brahmapur
Rally/ Bharti Schedule:
- For Soldier General Duty: Matric (10th) pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen: Matric (10th) Pass.
- For Soldier (GD): Born not earlier than 13.10.1995 and not later than 13.04.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 13.10.1993 and not later than 13.04.1999.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Physical Efficiency Test & Written Examination.
Help Line Number: 09438887719
Date of Medical Exam: 21.10.2016
Date of CEE for Soldier (Clerk/ Storekeeper): 26.02.2017
Date of CEE for Soldier (Other Trades): 29.01.2017