Goa Naval Command Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Civilian Posts: Indian Navy invites applications for the below mentioned posts classified as Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted. Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the units under administrative control of Headquarters, Goa Naval Area, however they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units/ formations in case of any Administrative requirement. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25.07.2016 to 14.08.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 70
Name of the Post:
1. Safaiwala: 13 Posts
2. Watchman: 10 Posts
3. Mali: 01 Post
4. Dhobi: 01 Post
5. Ward Sahayika: 03 Posts
6. Medical Attendant: 01 Post
7. Tailor: 02 Posts
8. Blacksmith: 01 Post
9. ICE Fitter Crane: 02 Posts
10. Telephone Operator: 03 Posts
11. Fire Engine Driver: 06 Posts
12. Motor Transport Electrician: 02 Posts
13. Boot Maker: 01 Post
14. Tradesman Mate: 20 Posts
15. Lascar: 04 Posts
- For S.N. 1 to 6, 10: Matriculation (10th) pass with proficiency in relevant trade.
- For S.N. 13: Matriculation (10th) pass with certificate from ITI in appropriate or trade.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) pass and should have completed Apprenticeship Training in the trade.
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Born not before 15.08.1989 and not later than 14.08.1998.
- For S.N. 3 to 10: Born not before 15.08.1991 and not later than 14.08.1998.
- For S.N. 11 & 12 to 14: Born not before 15.08.1986 and not later than 14.08.1998.
- For S.N. 15: Born not before 15.08.1981 and not later than 14.08.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written test and/ or trade/ skill test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 25.07.2016 to 14.08.2016. No printout is required to be sent to Indian Navy.
Start Date to Apply Online: 25.07.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 14.08.2016