GJU, Hisar Clerk, Steno Typist, Peon & Other Non Teaching Staff Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Deputy Registrar, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar has released a recruitment notification for filling up 57 vacant posts of Clerk, Steno Typist, Peon, System Analyst & Other Non Teaching Staff. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05.10.2016 to 05.12.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 57
Name of the Post:
1. Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
2. Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: 01 Post
3. System Analyst: 01 Post
4. Clerk: 07 Posts
5. Steno Typist: 10 Posts
6. Library Attendant-cum-Restorer: 01 Post
7. Peon: 36 Posts
- For S.N. 3: M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering with 55% marks OR MCA with 55% marks OR Master in Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ IT/ Software Engineering with 55% marks.
- For S.N. 4 & 5: Graduation in any Stream with Knowledge of Computer/ Typing/ Shorthand.
- For S.N. 6: Intermediate (10+2).
- For S.N. 7: Middle (8th).
Age Limit: Relaxation would only be applicable for residents of Haryana.
- For General: Born not earlier than 05.11.1966 and not later than 04.11.1998.
- For SC/ BC/ EBPGC: Born not earlier than 05.11.1961 and not later than 04.11.1998.
Fees: Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ EBPGC/ PwD/ ESM candidates and Rs.500/- for General & all other state candidates. There will be 50% concession in fee for women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 05.10.2016 to 05.12.2016. The downloaded copy of application form duly filled in along with copies of all documents should reach the office of Deputy Registrar of this University.
Start Date to Apply: 05.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 05.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 12.12.2016