Food Corporation of India (FCI) Online Recruitment 2017: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2464 vacant posts of Watchman for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the State. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.06.2017 to 10.11.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 2464
Name of the Post: Watchman
Name of the State:
1. Kerala: 127 Posts
2. Rajasthan: 281 Posts
3. Andhra Pradesh: 158 Posts
4. Andaman & Nicobar: 12 Posts
5. Telangana: 101 Posts
6. Maharashtra Region: 187 Posts
7. Chhattisgarh: 104 Posts
8. West Bengal Region: 82 Posts
9. Tamilnadu Region: 55 Posts
10. Punjab: 860 Posts
11. Odisha: 49 Posts
12. Uttar Pradesh: 408 Posts
13. Himachal Pradesh: 40 Posts
Qualification: Middle (8th) Pass.
- For Odisha: Born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For Uttar Pradesh: Born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For Himachal Pradesh: Born not earlier than 02.10.1992 and not later than 01.10.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For Other State: Born not earlier than 02.07.1992 and not later than 01.07.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For Rajasthan/ Odisha/ Uttar Pradesh State: Rs.300/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
- For Other State: Rs.250/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Physical Endurance Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.06.2017 to 10.11.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.