Eastern Railway Kolkata Admit Card for Group 'C' (NTPC only) & Group 'D' Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota: Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Kolkata has released a Employment Notice No. 01/2016/S&G/ER for filling up 10 vacant posts of Group 'C' (NTPC only) & Group 'D' against Scouts & Guides Quota for the Year 2016-2017. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 04.11.2016 & on or before 21.11.2016 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Post:
1. Group 'C' (NTPC only): 02 Posts
2. Group 'D': 08 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen + Scouting/ Guiding Qualification.
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) OR ITI + Scouting/ Guiding Qualification.
Scouting/ Guiding Qualification:
- President's Scout/ Guide/ Rover/ Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scout Organisation for the least 5 years. The ‘Certificate of Activeness” should be as per Annexure – III; and Should have attended two events at National level or All Indian Railways’ level and two events at State level.
Age Limit: Relaxation would be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- For S.N. 1: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1999.
- For S.N. 2: Born not earlier than 02.01.1985 and not later than 01.01.1999.
Fees: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman/ EBC/ Minorities/ Women candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates. The Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘F&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form with attested copies of all relevant documents. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Chief Personnel Officer, E.Rly., 17, Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor), CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001 through ordinary post only.
Start Date to Apply: 05.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 04.11.2016
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 21.11.2016