DSC Records Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for LDC & MTS: The Presiding Officer, Selection Board, DSC Records has released a recruitment notification for filling up 22 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & MTS (Peon). Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 22
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For S.N. 2 & 3: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.10.1991 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1988 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.10.1986 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For PH (OH): Born not earlier than 01.10.1981 and not later than 30.09.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam & Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to The Presiding Officer, Selection Board, C/o DSC Records, Mill Road, Kannur (Kerala), Pin: 670013.
Start Date to Apply: 10.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.09.2016
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.