Dhamtari District Court Peon, Assistant, Steno & Other Posts Recruitment 2016: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dhamtari has released a recruitment notification for filling up the following posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 15.12.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Programmer: 01 Post
2. Stenographer (Hindi): 02 Posts
3. Stenographer (English): 02 Posts
4. Steno Clerk: 01 Post
5. Assistant Grade-III: 01 Post
6. Peon: 01 Post
7. Waterman: 01 Post
8. Chowkidar: 02 Posts
- For S.N. 1: MCA/ PGDCA OR M.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science OR Bachelor degree in any discipline with 'A' level certificate from DOEACC + Three years experience.
- For S.N. 2 to 5: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with 45% (40% for reserved categories) + Diploma in Computer Application + Certificate in Typing/ Shorthand.
- For S.N. 6 to 8: Primary (5th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1976 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For SC/ ST/ OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1971 and not later than 01.01.1998
- For Other State Candidates: Born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1998
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill/ Trade/ Practical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dhamtari, Pin: 493773 through registered/ speed post only.
Start Date to Apply: 12.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 15.12.2016