Delhi University (DU) Online Admission 2017-18: University of Delhi has released a admission notification for Under Graduate (Merit Based) Courses in University Campus and Affiliated Colleges for Session 2017-18. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.05.2017 to 12.06.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.........
List of Undergraduate Courses (Merit Based):
1. Bachelor of Arts
2. Bachelor of Arts (Vocational)
3. Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)
4. Bachelor of Commerce
5. Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)
6. Bachelor of Science
7. Bachelor of Science (Hons.)
List of Undergraduate Courses (Entrance Based):
1. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
3. B.A. (Hons) Business Economics
4. B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
5. Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
6. Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
7. B.A (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
8. B. Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT&M)
9. B.A. (Hons) Music
Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) in any Stream.
- Entrance Based: Rs.250/- for candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PwD and Rs.500/- for all other candidates.
- Merit Based: Rs.50/- for candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PwD and Rs.100/- for all other candidates.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of performance in Academic Records.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.05.2017 to 12.06.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply for UG (Merit Based): 22.05.2017
Start Date to Apply for UG (Entrance Based): 31.05.2017
Last Date to Apply: 12.06.2017
Notification of First Admission List: 20.06.2017