Delhi University (DU) Online Admission/ Cut Off/ Merit List for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses: University of Delhi has released a notification for online admission form for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in University Campus and Affiliated Colleges. Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 01.06.2016 to 22.06.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
List of Undergraduate Courses (Entrance Based):
1. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) [BBA (FIA)]
3. B.A. (Hons) Business Economics
4. B. Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT&M)
5. B.A. (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
6. Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El. Ed.)
7. Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
8. B.A (H) Multi Media and Mass Communication (MMMC)
List of Undergraduate Courses (Merit Based):
1. Bachelor of Arts
2. Bachelor of Arts (Vocational)
3. Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)
4. Bachelor of Commerce
5. Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)
6. Bachelor of Science
7. Bachelor of Science (Hons.)
Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) in any Stream.
- Entrance Based: Rs.250/- for candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PwD and Rs.500/- for all other candidates.
- Merit Based: Rs.50/- for candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PwD and Rs.100/- for all other candidates.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Test/ Academic Performance.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 01.06.2016 to 19.06.2016. No print out is required to be sent to University of Delhi (DU).
Start Date to Apply Online: 01.06.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 22.06.2016
Notification of First Admission List: 27.06.2016
Date of Entrance Examination: 19.06.2016 to 23.06.2016
Date for Declaration of Result: 04.07.2016