Delhi University (DU) Distance Undergraduate Online Admission for Session 2016-17: School of Open Learning, Delhi University (DU) has released a notification for online admission form for various courses as mentioned below in Distance Mode for Session 2016-17. Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 15.07.2016 to 15.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
List of Courses:
3. B.A. (Hons.) English
4. B.A. (Hons.) Political Science
5. B.Com. (Hons.)
Qualification: Relaxation in % of marks is applicable for reserved categories.
- For B.A. & B.Com.: 40% or above marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination.
- For B.A. (Hons.) English: 65% or above marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination with 75% in English Core or 65% in English Elective/ Functional English.
- For B.A. (Hons.) Political Science: 50% or above marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination.
- For B.Com. (Hons.): 55% or above marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of academic performance.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 15.07.2016 to 15.09.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 15.07.2016
Last Date to Apply Online without Late Fees: 31.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online with Rs.200/- Late Fees: 15.09.2016
Admission Helpline: 011-27008300, 27008301