Delhi Railway Admit Card/ Online Recruitment against Cultural Quota for the Year 2016-17: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway has released a Employment Notice No. RRC/NR 01/2016/CQ for recruitment of two posts of Non Tech Popular Category in Group “C” against Cultural Quota. Eligible candidates can apply online using below given official link from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Group 'C' Non Technical
- Intermediate (10+2) with not less than 50% marks. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-SM.
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Gayan for Classical Vocal and for Tabla Player.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1999
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1985 and not later than 01.01.1999
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1999
Fees: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ ESM/ PwD/ EBC/ Minorities/ Women candidates and Rs.500/- for all others. The IPO should be drawn in favour of FA&CAO/Northern Railway, and payable at New Delhi – 110024.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and/ or Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016. The printout of the duly online filled applications along with all relevant documents must be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Pin: 110024.
Start Date to Apply: 01.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.11.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: 07.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Printout for Remote Areas: 15.12.2016