Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for 66 Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS under Sports Quota: Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for filling up 66 vacant posts of Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS under Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form latest by 24.08.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 66
Name of the Post:
1. Postal Assistant: 16 Posts
2. Sorting Assistant: 07 Posts
3. Postman: 28 Posts
4. MTS: 15 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Intermediate (12th) Passed. Candidates who have passed 12th in vocational course or Job Oriented Course (JOC) are not eligible.
- For S.N. 3 & 4: Matriculation (10th) OR ITI Passed.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the inter university tournaments.
- Sportsmen who have represented the state schools team in the National Sports/ Games for schools.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- For S.N. 4: Born not earlier than 25.08.1991 and not later than 24.08.1998.
- For Others: Born not earlier than 25.08.1989 and not later than 24.08.1998.
Fees: All the Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle” payable at the Post Office “New Delhi GPO, New Delhi-110001”. Original Indian Postal Order must be enclosed with the duly filled application form.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification records.
How to Apply: Applications to be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/ SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN/ MTS IN DELHI POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA” and to be sent through Registered/ Speed post to Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
Start Date to Apply: 16.07.2016
Last Date to Apply: 24.08.2016
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.