Delhi Metro 3428 Assistant Manager, Train Operator, CRA, Junior Engineer & Maintainer Result/ Answer Key/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 3428 vacant posts of Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer, Account Assistant & Maintainer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........
Total No. of Posts: 3428
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1 (I) to 1 (III): GATE qualified candidates for the year 2016. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil) respectively with a valid GATE score in 2016.
- For S.N. 1 (IV): B.E./ B.Tech. with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil OR Two year full time MBA with 60% marks having specialization in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics.
- For S.N. 1 (V): Two year full time MBA with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR.
- For S.N. 1 (VI): CA/ ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year.
- For S.N. 2: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic OR B.Sc. Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) OR B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths).
- For S.N. 3: Bachelor's Degree in any Stream with Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration.
- For S.N. 4: Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.
- For S.N. 5: ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in relevant trade.
- For General: Born not before 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For OBC: Born not before 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not before 02.07.1983 and not later than 01.07.1998.
Fees: Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.400/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written test, skill/ trade test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 16.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 15.10.2016