Delhi High Court Online Recruitment 2017: Registrar General, High Court of Delhi, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 192 vacant posts of Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer, Court Attendant and Room Attendant. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13.06.2017 to 30.06.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No.of Posts: 192
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer: 124 Posts
- For Judicial Assistant/ Restorer: Graduation in any Stream/ Discipline with Knowledge of Typing.
- For Court Attendant & Room Attendant: Matriculation (10th) Passed OR Certificate from ITI.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.01.1985 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.300/-. There is no examination fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, Descriptive Test and Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 13.06.2017 to 30.06.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 13.06.2017
Last Date to Apply: 30.06.2017
Last Date to Submit Fee Detail: 03.07.2017
Written Exam for JAA/ Restorer: 27.08.2017
Written Exam for Court/ Room Attendant: 15.10.2017