Defence Service Staff College Steno, Draughtsman, LDC, Gestetner Operator & MTS Recruitment 2016: The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington has released a recruitment notification for filling up the following posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 02.12.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1 & 3: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing/ Shorthand.
- For S.N. 2: Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma in Draughtsman-ship OR Certificate in Draughtsman-ship from ITI with 2 years experience.
- For S.N. 4: Intermediate (10+2) with 2 year experience in the trade.
- For S.N. 5: Matriculation (10th).
- For S.N. 1 to 3: Born not earlier than 03.12.1989 and not later than 02.12.1998
- For S.N. 4: Born not earlier than 03.12.1988 and not later than 02.12.1998
- For S.N. 5: Born not earlier than 03.12.1991 and not later than 02.12.1998
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill/ Trade Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington (Nilgiris), Pin: 643231.
Start Date to Apply: 12.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 02.12.2016