Indian Coast Guard Online Recruitment/ Admit Card/ Result 2016 for Assistant Commandant - 01/2017 Batch: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application for SC & ST category only. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.09.2016 to 15.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below........…
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (01/2017 Batch)
Name of the Branch:
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) Branch: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate (10+2).
- For Technical (Mechanical & Electrical) Branch: Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics with 55% marks.
- For Pilot (CPL): Intermediate (10+2) pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/ validated by DGCA.
Age Limit: Upper age relaxation would be applicable to reserved categories as per govt. rules.
- For Pilot: Born not earlier than 01.07.1987 and not later than 30.06.1998.
- For Others: Born not earlier than 01.07.1987 and not later than 30.06.1996.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type. During PP & DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 08.09.2016 to 15.09.2016. No printout is required to be sent to Indian Coast Guard. However it is mandatory to bring during Selection Process.
Start Date to Apply Online: 08.09.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 15.09.2016 till 05:00 PM
Date of PSB: From 22 to 28 September 2016