Chennai September 2016 Navy Recruitment Drive/ Open Bharti/ Rally for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): Indian Navy has announced Recruitment Drive/ Open Bharti/ Rally schedule for Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Tamil Nadu meeting following eligibility criteria are invited to participate in the Recruitment Drive. Eligible Domiciled candidates of upper mentioned UT/ State may appear in recruitment drive as per given schedule. Other Detail like age, qualification, dates, etc. is given below............
State/ UT Name: Tamil Nadu
Districts Covered: All
Cat. being Screened: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-01/2017
Open Rally Dates: 08.09.2016
Open Rally Place: Indian Naval Ship Adyar, C/o Navy Office Port Complex, Rajaji Road, Chennai - 600009
Reporting Time: 07:00 AM
Qualification: 10+2/ equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computers.
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01.02.1996 to 31.01.2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- Written Test: The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
List of Documents: The following documents are to be brought at the time of Recruitment Drive, punched together:-
- Original and one attested copy of Matriculation certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of 10+2/ equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates, if any.
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs.10/- stamp affixed.
- Original and one attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Seven recent colour pass port size photographs