CWC 644 Jr. Technical Assistant, Jr. Superintendent & Other Posts Result/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 644 vacant posts of Management Trainee (General/ Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Superintendent (General), Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant & Stenographer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.09.2016 to 13.10.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 644
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: MBA with Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
- For S.N. 2: Master Degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry OR Master Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Zoology with Entomology.
- For S.N. 3: Degree in Civil Engineering.
- For S.N. 5: Master Degree in any Discipline.
- For S.N. 6: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline.
- For S.N. 7: Degree in Agriculture OR Degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- For S.N. 8: Matriculation (10th) with Knowledge of Shorthand.
Age Limit: Age relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1, 2 & 7: Born not before 14.10.1988 and not later than 13.10.1998.
- For S.N. 3 to 6: Born not before 14.10.1986 and not later than 13.10.1998.
- For S.N. 8: Born not before 14.10.1991 and not later than 13.10.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Test, Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 20.09.2016 to 13.10.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 20.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 13.10.2016
Online Exam for S.N. 7 & 8: 18.11.2016
Online Exam for S.N. 1 to 4: 09.12.2016
Online Exam for S.N. 6: 10.12.2016
Online Exam for S.N. 5: 18.12.2016