CBSE Online Form/ Admit Card/ Official Answer Key/ Result/ Couseling for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test/ NEET-II (UG) 2016: As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24.05.2016 on conduct of NEET, online applications are invited for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-II (UG), 2016 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses in India in Medical/ Dental Colleges. Candidates who want to appear in said entrance exam can apply online from 26.05.2016 to 25.06.2016. Other details like are given below…......
Name of the Exam: National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test/ NEET-II (UG) 2016
Name of the Course Available: MBBS/ BDS
Who Can Apply in NEET-II: As per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 09.05.2016, in Writ Petition (C) No.261 of 2016 and other connected matters, following candidates can apply in NEET-II:
- a. Left out candidates who could not register in AIPMT-2016/ NEET-I.
- b. Candidates who were registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I but could not appear in NEET-I.
- c. Candidates who were registered in AIPMT-2016/ NEET-I and had appeared but have apprehension that they had not prepared well subject to submission of an undertaking to give up their candidature for NEET-I
- (i) The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2016 of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./ B.D.S. Course.
- (ii) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats in Medical/ Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana is 25 years as on 31st December, of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes/ Other Backward Classes.
- (iii) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/ OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2016 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- (iv) Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J &K are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats as these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. However, they are eligible to appear in NEET-II for admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University and AFMC, Pune.
Fees: Rs.750/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.1400/- for all other candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 26.05.2016 to 25.06.2016. No printout is required to be sent to CBSE.
Start Date to Apply Online: 26.05.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 25.06.2016
Date of uploading of Admit Cards: 08.07.2016
Date of Examination (NEET-II): 27.07.2016
First Round Counseling: From 22.08.2016 to 28.08.2016
Second Round Counseling: From 09.09.2016 to 12.09.2016