Cantonment Board Meerut Recruitment/ Admit Card/ Result 2016 for Teacher, Translator, Clerk & Attendant: Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Meerut has released a recruitment notification for filling up 29 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary), Hindi Translator-cum-Typist, Junior Grade Clerk & Motor Pump Attendant. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 10.09.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 29
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) + BTC.
- For S.N. 2: Bachelor Degree with Hindi & English.
- For S.N. 3: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 4: Certificate from ITI in Electric.
- For General: Born not earlier than 11.09.1991 and not later than 10.09.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 11.09.1988 and not later than 10.09.1998.
- For SC: Born not earlier than 11.09.1986 and not later than 10.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC candidates and Rs.200/- for all other candidates in the form of DD/ Postal Order.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Carriappa Street, Meerut Cantt, Pin: 25001.
Last Date to Apply: 10.09.2016
Date of Written Exam: 17.09.2016