Cantonment Board, Danapur LDC, Chowkidar, Safaikaramchari & Sanitary Inspector Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Danapur Cantt has released a recruitment notification for filling up 07 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Chowkidar, Sanitary Inspector & Safaikaramchari. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.09.2016 and on or before 15.10.2016 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
2. Chowkidar: 01 Post
3. Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
4. Safaikaramchari: 04 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 2 & 4: Middle (8th) Pass.
- For S.N. 3: Diploma in Sanitary Inspector.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1998.
Fees: Rs.300/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates in the form of bank draft in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Danapur Cantt.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in written exam, physical test and skill test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Danapur, Ara - Maner Road, Danapur Cantt, Patna - 801503 through Registered/ Speed Post only.
Start Date to Apply: 03.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.09.2016
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 15.10.2016