BSF Water Wing Combatised Staff (SI/ HC/ CT) Result/ Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: Border Security Force (BSF) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 176 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector (Master/ Engine Driver), Head Constable (Master/ Engine Driver/ Workshop) & Constable (Crew) in Water Wing of Force. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 18.09.2016 and on or before 03.10.2016 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 176
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Second Class Master Certificate.
- For S.N. 2: Intermediate (10+2) with First Class Engine Driver Certificate.
- For S.N. 3: Matriculation (10th) with Serang Certificate.
- For S.N. 4: Matriculation (10th) with Second Class Engine Driver Certificate.
- For S.N. 5: Certificate from ITI in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine) or Machinist or Welder or Carpentry or Electrician or Fitter or Air Conditioner or Technician or Electronics or Plumbing or Upholstering or Painting.
- For S.N. 6: Matriculation (10th) with One year experience in operating of Boat below 265 HP.
- For 1 & 2: Born not earlier than 19.09.1988 and not later than 18.09.1994.
- For S.N. 3 to 6: Born not earlier than 19.09.1991 and not later than 18.09.1996.
Fees: A Demand Draft/ Postal Order of Rs.50/- as examination fee in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/ Post Office. However, fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam, PST/ PET, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form with attested copies of all relevant document to any one of the centres mentioned in below given detail on or before 18.09.2016 and on or before 03.10.2016 for remote areas.
Start Date to Apply: 20.08.2016
Last Date to Apply: 18.09.2016
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 03.10.2016
Date of Written Exam: 18.12.2016