BSF Polytechnic Admission 2016 - Apply Online for 3 Years Engineering Diploma Courses: Principal, BSF Polytechnic, STS, Tigri, New Delhi has published a notification for admission in Three Years Engineering Diploma Courses in BSF Polytechnic. Eligible & Interested candidates who want admission in BSF Polytechnic for Engineering Diploma Course can apply apply in prescribed application on or before 18.06.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, admission process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Sheets: 60
Name of Course: Three Years Engineering Diploma
Name of Branch:
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 60 Sheets
2. Computer Engineering: 60 Sheets
- Candidate should be ward of serving/ retired/ deceased BSF personnel and ward of Education fund employees or ward of CRPF, ITBP, SSB, CISF, Delhi Police, Defence.
- Candidate should have passed 10th class of 10+2 pattern or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 41% or equivalent grade (C2) in Science and Maths but not less than 33% or equivalent grade in each subject i.e. Science & Maths in one sitting.
- If a candidate who is XII (12th) passed or equivalent and doesn't full fill min. marks eligibility criteria based on x (10th) class, he may be considered for admission on the basis of mark obtained by him in XII (12th) class provided he has secured min. 41% or C2 grade in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) in 12th Class.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST category who have obtained minimum pass percentage in Science and Maths can apply for admission in Diploma Courses.
Age Limit: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1995. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates and 2 years for women candidates for 10th based courses.
Fees: Rs.200/- should be deposited directly as fee of application form in favour of Diploma Fund, BSF, Account No. 10207278683, State Bank of India, Ambedkar Nagar, Sector-1, New Delhi-110080.
Admission Process: Admission to both the courses will be purely on merit basis of the marks obtained in Class 10th of 10+2. Grading system or equivalent examination.
How to Apply: Applications for admission to above Diploma course in the prescribed performa duly countersigned by the Commandant/ Head of the Establishment should reach to the Chairman, BSF Polytechnic, Signal Training School, Tigri, New Delhi - 110080 latest by 18.06.216 along with all necessary documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.06.2016